What types of improvements would you like to see in your city? Playgrounds and trails? Libraries and fire stations? Bike lanes and bridges? Here are some opportunities to share your priorities for capital projects in Denver.
The Department of Finance and Denver Parks and Recreation are gathering input on the Six-Year Capital Improvement Plan and the recently approved parks funding (measure 2A).
Town Hall options:
- March 13 | 6:45pm –8:45pm | Cook Park Recreation Center 7100 Cherry Creek South Dr. | Facebook Event Here
- March 14 | 5:30pm – 7:30pm | Rude Recreation Center 2855 W. Holden Place | Facebook Event Here
- March 16 | 9:00am – 11:00am | Carla Madison Recreation Center 2401 E. Colfax Ave | Facebook Event Here
- March 19 | 5:30pm – 7:30pm | Montbello Recreation Center 15555 E 53rd Ave. | Facebook Event Here
- March 23 | 11:00am – 1:00pm | Hadley Branch Library 1890 S. Grove St| Facebook Event Here
At each meeting:
- City staff will present a half hour after the meeting start time.
- Surveys and comment cards will be available.
- Snacks, child care and Spanish interpretation will be provided.
- For sign language interpretation, contact SignLanguageServices@denvergov.org.
Keep an eye out for surveys and comment cards in early March. You will be able to offer feedback online or in person at recreation centers and libraries.