1. What year did you move to Hilltop? 1998
2. Why are you on the board? I joined the Association right after we moved into the neighborhood and the board in 2012 because of an interest in the nearby 9+CO re-development project. I am interested in parks, land use and transportation issues and I manage content for the Association website. If you have a story or a suggestion for an article or improvement for the website, please contact me here!
3. What committee(s) are you a part of? July Community Picnic Planning, Zoning, and By-Laws Update. I am also one of two of our Assn’s delegates to INC – the Inter Neighborhood Cooperation organization for all the RNOs & HOAs in Denver.
4. What are some of your hobbies? Mah Jongg games with friends in the neighborhood, glass crafting and gardening – I have a plot at the Steck/DUG Community Garden.
5. Favorite neighborhood restaurants/bars/activities you like to do in the neighborhood. La Fillette at 8th & Birch St – the best croissants in Denver, Postino’s Happy Hour and Gaijin Omakase because of the mystery and their commitment to only the best. Someday I’ll win the lottery and spend the entire evening there…
6. Fun fact about you. I have two kilns in my basement along with glass burners & tanks – I like melting glass!