1. What year did you move to Hilltop? 1998
2. Why are you on the board? I joined the Association right after we moved into the neighborhood and the board in 2012 because of an interest in the nearby 9+CO re-development project. I am interested in parks, land use and transportation issues and I manage content for the Association website. If you have a story or a suggestion for an article or improvement for the website, please contact me here!
3. What committee(s) are you a part of? July Community Picnic Planning, Zoning, and By-Laws Update. I am also one of our Assn’s delegate to INC – the Inter Neighborhood Cooperation organization for all the RNOs & HOAs in Denver.
4. What are some of your hobbies? Mah Jongg games with friends in the neighborhood, Glass Arts & Crafts and Gardening – I have a plot at the Steck/DUG Community Garden.
5. Favorite neighborhood restaurants/bars/activities you like to do in the neighborhood. La Fillette at 8th & Birch St – the best croissants in Denver, Postino’s Happy Hour and Gaijin Omakase because of the mystery. Someday I’m going to spend the entire evening there…
6. Fun fact about you. I have two kilns in my basement along with glass burners & tanks – I like melting glass!