Our strategy focuses on community and business support, as well as infrastructure investments to build back Denver’s economy in a way that is equitable, sustainable, and supports communities most impacted by the pandemic.
With $308 million from the American Rescue Plan Act and our own $400 million General Obligation Bond, Denver is preparing to invest more than $700 million into our city’s recovery.
Join the conversation!
Share your input on our investment priorities and sign up for a telephone townhall at RiseTogetherDenver.org.
Telephone Town Hall Dates:
- Wednesday, May 26 | 9 a.m.
- Thursday, June 3 | 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 5 | 9 a.m.
- Sunday, June 6 | 11 a.m.
Residents can dial in to a meeting as well:
- To join the telephone town hall in English, call 1-888-400-1932
- To join the telephone town hall in Spanish, call 1-888-400-9342
- Interpretation options for Vietnamese and Amharic will be available as well through the engagement website.