Levitt Pavilion Denver part of the Denver Park & Recreation system and is the first and only free cultural venue in Denver. Levitt Pavilion Denver is a non-profit established with the purpose of building community through music. We believe in embracing the local, including the musicians, architects, staff, artists and sponsors. Levitt Pavilion Denver is more than just another music venue – it is a nexus for local non-profits and arts groups across the Rocky Mountain region. Located in Ruby Hill Park, Levitt Pavilion Denver features:
- 50 free concerts annually with local, regional, national and international acts
- A rich spectrum of music genres: R&B, country, rock, Latin, blues, jazz, children’s and more!
- Relaxed, open lawn setting
- Local food vendors
- State-of-the-art sound and lighting
- Easily accessible location near public transportation and bike paths
- Family-friendly environment