City Council’s LUTI committee sets date for ongoing review of Group Living Proposal
Members of City Council’s Land Use, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee have created a schedule to discuss topics addressed in the proposed changes to Denver’s group living rules. The meetings will be held virtually on Zoom and will be broadcast live on Denver 8.
- October 6: Household regulations: alternatives and revisions
- November 3: Residential care introduction
- November 10: Residential care regulations, community corrections and proposed “type 2” size, lot minimums and locations
- November 17: Former chapter 59 (“old zoning code”) and enforcement
- December 1: Wrap up and final committee action
How to watch
- Register to join meetings on Zoom (Password: Denver)
- Watch live on Denver Channel 8 or online at Denver8.tv
- Watch past meetings on the Denver 8 online archive
For more information and links to helpful FAQs and Responding to misconceptions.