This fall, city planners will work with community members to review Denver’s process for rezoning properties and recommend potential updates. The year-long project will focus on implementing city goals around equity, as stated in Blueprint Denver, Denver’s citywide land use and transportation plan.
- Do you want to help improve transparency and access to the rezoning process?
- Address what is required to rezone a property?
- Think about how rezonings can lead to more equitable outcomes for communities?
Then sign up to participate in the Advancing Equity in Rezoning project!
Use the resources and links below to get involved:
- Learn about Advancing Equity in Rezoning: visit the project website.
- Apply to serve on the community task force: complete the project interest form.
- Stay up to date on project news: sign up to receive email updates.
- Join in the conversation about rezoning: invite city planners to your organization’s meeting to talk about the project by contacting Project Manager Sarah Cawrse ([email protected]).