Denver City Council Mtg Public Hearing Re: 219-245 S. Holly St (Green Flats Project)
- Time and date: 5:30 p.m., Monday, January 7th
- Location: Room #450, City and County Building, 1437 Bannock St. Meetings are also broadcast live on Denver’s Channel 8 and online at www.Denver8.TV.
- Overflow seating: If necessary, the Council Committee Room (#391) of the City and County Building, next door to Parr-Widener, will have a television broadcasting the meeting.
- Accessibility: If you need a sign language interpreter or CART Services, contact [email protected] at least three business days ahead of the meeting you’d like to attend. For other public accommodation requests/concerns related to a disability, please contact [email protected].
How to Submit Comments for a Public Hearing
- City Council: Meetings are held every Monday. Staff reports close for comments at noon the Thursday before. After noon on that Thursday, comments may be emailed to [email protected] until 3 p.m. the day of the City Council public hearing. All comments emailed to this address will be forwarded to all City Council members. After 3 p.m. on the day of the hearing, written comments may be submitted at the public hearing to the Council Secretary, who will distribute them to the council. In order to provide council members adequate time to review written comments, members of the public are strongly encouraged to submit their comments prior to the day of the public hearing.
The public is also welcome to speak at the public hearing and/or submit written comments for the record at the public hearing.
- Green Flats Project chronological and Overview of Assn’s Decision and Letter to Asking for Comments
- Speakers may sign-up from 5 to 5:30 p.m. in the City Council Office, Room 451. Speakers arriving after 5:30 will have to wait to sign up until the recess prior to the public hearing.
- During the recess, council staff will distribute speaker cards at the speaker’s podium. Complete the card, including your address, and return it to council staff. The speaker card must be signed by the speaker. No sign-ups will be accepted after council is back in session.
- NO sign-up by proxy; the person wishing to speak must be the one to sign up.