INC Zoning & Planning Committee Mtg
The Inter-Neighborhood Cooperation Zoning and Planning Committee now holds online meetings via Zoom.
We hope a representative from your neighborhood can participate in our committee meeting as we discuss a range of planning topics, build connections with the agencies and organizations involved, and ensure that neighborhood input is included in plans at all levels! Attendees do not need to be INC delegates — all are welcome. Even if your neighborhood organization is not a member of INC, you are welcome to participate. Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested in attending this next important meeting and/or joining the committee — click here to send an email request to add your name to ZAP list.
Virtual ZAP Committee Meeting
Saturday, June 27, 2020
9:30 – 11:30 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 918 1886 8128
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,91818868128# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,91818868128# US (Houston)
AGENDA Saturday, June 27, 9:30 a.m
- Luisa Martinez-Lobato, Chief Zoning and Neighborhood Inspector
- Andrew Webb, Senior Planner
- Amanda Weston, CPD Communications
Questions can be submitted on the Zoom Chat during the presentation or submitted to [email protected] ahead of time. For background on NIS and see some of the most common complaints NIS responds to, click here.
2. Updates and discussion of other zoning issues including latest proposals such as:
- Group Living amendment: see website to listen to last meeting of this advisory group, which over 300 people listened in on. )Please note you need password Denver2020 to listen.)
- Additional changes to zoning incentives for development of housing options: information about this proposal and upcoming meetings at this link
- Code error and unclear language amendment process
- Reminder: Denver’s energy code training sessions start tomorrow
- Join us for a Green Buildings Ordinance webinar
- Important dates to remember
- Outdoor expansion program for restaurants and bars
Our first virtual meeting in May was quite successful.
Christine O’Connor & Ean Thomas Tafoya – Co-Chairs of ZAP
Reach them at: [email protected]