Our Civic Association relies on the involvement of members and the local community to make our events and activities successful. Thank you to all of our active members and our local business sponsors past and present who have donated their support.
Becoming a Neighborhood Sponsor for one of our annual events is a great way to gain exposure in your community and support our Association’s activities. Sponsorships may be recognized in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- sponsor’s name and/or logo, along with a link to the sponsor’s website, on the Association website
- mentions in our monthly E-Newsletter and all event promotions (to the Association’s 1K member email list and on the Nextdoor Social Network (over 3500 members in Hilltop alone plus surrounding neighborhoods)
- sponsor name or logo on materials related to the sponsored program or activity such as banners, yard signs, window posters or flyers that may be produced by the Association to promote the activity or program
- Opportunity for table at event to meet attendees, display or distribute company literature and one promotional giveaway
- Official CPHCA Sponsorship Policy
We are currently seeking Sponsors for our upcoming season of the popular Hilltop Summer Movie Nights in Robinson Park on Thursday evening once a month in June, July and August (Dates TBA due to pandemic). This family friendly event brings approximately 300 neighbors together for each evening featuring movies and games for the kiddos, time for mom and dad to relax and enjoy a warm summer evening with friends and family under the stars. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact our Event Committee.
We are currently seeking Neighborhood Sponsors for our July 2nd Cranmer Park Community Picnic (tentatively scheduled due to the pandemic). The full orchestra of the Denver Municipal Band will perform and we expect to draw a crowd of 1000 to 1500 for this neighborhood picnic, enjoying live music and sunshine and then at sun set, together we watch the Glendale Fireworks from our “hilltop” vantage point in Cranmer Park. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact our Event Committee at [email protected].
We are currently seeking Neighborhood Sponsors for our annual Hilltop Halloween Parade and Picnic tentatively scheduled (due to the pandemic) on Sunday, October 31. Costumed creatures and superheroes gather in Cranmer Park and walk down 2nd Avenue to a picnic and fun games for the family in Robinson Park. Along with the festivities, we collect canned goods from neighbors to donate to the Denver Rescue Mission. Over 500 participants joined us for last year’s event. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact our Event Committee at [email protected].