February Neighborhood News & Events
Black History Month:
Each February, Black History Month honors the achievements and contributions of African Americans to the country. Here’s
how you can celebrate throughout the Denver metro area with lectures, dramatic performances and music.
Hopdoddy Burger Bar
– This newest food addition to the 9th+Co development officially opened its doors on Jan. 19th. Give them a try with this promotional offer
for a free shareable or shake!Fluff
– Another new business recently opened at 9+Co. Fluff is a world-class salon, color bar and boutique and this is their second location in Denver.Stargazer
– The Valentine’s Day Chocolate Extravaganza is Back! If you’re looking for a Valentine’s gift for that special someone, check out locally owned Stargazer for their great selection of fine chocolates.
8th Ave. Traffic Study – Concerns about speed and ped/bike safety on 8th Ave. are being studied and we need your input. Please provide it by taking this survey on the matter. On Wednesday, April 7, a Community Town Hall will be held via Zoom at 6:30pm to provide more information about the project and allow for an opportunity give your feedback directly.
Group Living Proposal – Reminder that the city council will review the proposed zoning code amendments and hold a public hearing and vote on February 8, 2021. Please reach out to our District 5 Councilwoman, Amanda Sawyer, with any comments prior to then.
Parks and Recreation:
Cranmer Park Trivia Walk – From Jan 11 through the end of February, Denver Public Library has arranged a fun game of trivia right in Cranmer Park! Take a walk around Cranmer Park’s sundial and see if you can find all 10 featured books from the Ross-Cherry Creek Branch
For more News and Events go to Our Website. If you have a photo or neighborhood event and/or news article you would like to share, please email [email protected] and we will let you know if we are able to include it in a future Hilltop e-newsletter.
Our events and activities are made possible by the financial support of our members and the generous spirit of our volunteers. We invite you to join us and help our civic association thrive and add even more activities for our residents.
Please join or renew your support:
- Online at our Website (preferred as it saves our volunteer’s time). We conveniently accept Visa, MasterCard or PayPal. $1 Fee.
- Or mail a check* to:
Cranmer Park/Hilltop Civic Association
PO Box 201142
Denver, CO 80220
*For Business checks, please be sure to include your family name and neighborhood address.
- Pay by check, cash or card at any of our upcoming neighborhood event.
Your investment in and support of the Association is greatly appreciated!
Ann Spoor, CPHCA Membership Committee