Mayor Michael B. Hancock today released a set of five plans to guide Denver’s growth and its impact on development, parks, mobility options and more over the next 20 years. Via the city’s two-year Denveright outreach and planning effort, input from thousands of you has resulted in plans for a more inclusive, connected and healthy city, for all of us who live here today, as well as our neighbors of tomorrow. The plan drafts are available for your review and feedback now. They are:
- Comprehensive Plan 2040 – An overall 20-year vision and goals
- Blueprint Denver – An integrated land use and transportation plan
- Game Plan for a Healthy City – A parks and recreation plan
- Denver Moves: Transit – A first-ever public transit plan
- Denver Moves: Pedestrians and Trails – A sidewalks, street crossings and trails plan
The Denver Post has a look at the goals and obstacles to achieve them in this article from The Denver Post.
Review the plans and share your thoughts at denvergov.org/denveright