The number one priority of our Association is the safety and well-being of our residents/neighbors. In an effort to prevent community transmission of the COVID-19 virus, we are cancelling non-essential gatherings, including public meetings. Please check back with our website to note when we are able to reschedule meetings. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Effective March 11, 2020, Mayor Hancock and the City’s Department of Public Health & Environment has directed all city employees to postpone or seek on-line alternatives to avoid city-sponsored and/or non-essential public meetings because of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Gov. Polis declared a state of emergency in Colorado and announced measures to address the outbreak: Coronavirus efforts
The state is opening testing facilities, including a drive-up center in Denver’s Lowry neighborhood and a planned new site in the mountains.
The Denver Department of Public Health & Environment (DDPHE), Denver Public Health, and the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment are closely monitoring the respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, China. Information on COVID-19
This FAQ from Colorado Public Radio has answers to many of questions about COVID-19. (Lee nuestras preguntas frecuentes en español.)
- If you are not feeling well, have a fever, or visible signs of illness we ask that you take the time to rest and recover AND STAY AT HOME
- Wash, rinse, and repeat – Good hand washing practice involves immersing your hands in warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds. Wash in bubbles and wash often!
- Cover your coughs and sneezes – Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve, not with your hands. Using your hands will only further spread germs and viruses. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth until you have properly washed your hands.
- Disinfect surfaces you use when out in the community – The flu virus can live on hard surfaces for an entire day! To kill flu germs, wipe-down before and after use.
- Hands-off for now – High fives and hand shakes can be replaced with nods and smiles for the time being.