Reminder about the upcoming Town Halls and launch of the online input methods (and CIP forms at all Denver Recreation Centers and Denver Libraries).
The Department of Finance and Denver Parks and Recreation are gathering input on the Six-Year Capital Improvement Plan and the recently approved parks funding (measure 2A). What types of improvements would you like to see in your city? Playgrounds and trails? Libraries and fire stations? Bike lanes and bridges? Let us know your priorities for capital projects in Denver.
Provide input now:
- The online Finance/CIP input form: https://app.maptionnaire.com/en/5636/
- En Español: https://app.maptionnaire.com/en/5659/
- The online DPR Funding Priorities Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DPRFunds
- En Español: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DPRFundsESP
Town Hall options:
- March 14 | 5:30pm – 7:30pm | Rude Recreation Center 2855 W. Holden Place | Facebook Event Here | Nextdoor Event Here
- March 16 | 9:00am – 11:00am | Carla Madison Recreation Center 2401 E. Colfax Ave | Facebook Event Here | Nextdoor Event Here
- March 19 | 5:30pm – 7:30pm | Montbello Recreation Center 15555 E 53rd Ave. | Facebook Event Here | Nextdoor Event Here
- March 20 | 6:45pm –8:45pm | Cook Park Recreation Center 7100 Cherry Creek South Dr. | Facebook Event Here | Nextdoor Event Here
- March 23 | 11:00am – 1:00pm | Hadley Branch Library 1890 S. Grove St | Facebook Event Here | Nextdoor Event Here
At each meeting:
- City staff will present a half hour after the meeting start time.
- Surveys and comment cards will be available.
- Snacks, child care and Spanish interpretation will be provided.
- For sign language interpretation, contact [email protected].
- For additional interpretation needs email [email protected]
Learn more about the Six-Year Capital Improvement Plan here.
Learn more about Denver Parks & Recreation’s investment framework here.