Denveright plans available for review and feedback through end of month. ALL DENVER RESIDENTS MAY SUBMIT OPINIONS. It’s weighty material but it will impact your neighborhood so speak up now!
On August 6, Mayor Michael B. Hancock released a set of five plans to guide Denver’s growth and its impact on development, parks, mobility options and more over the next 20 years. Via the city’s two-year Denveright outreach and planning effort, input from thousands of you has resulted in plans for a more inclusive, connected and healthy city, for all of us who live here today, as well as our neighbors of tomorrow.
The plan drafts are available for your review and feedback through October 31! (Community groups may request an extension by emailing [email protected]). You can review the plans online or at Denver Public Library branches. The plans are:
- Comprehensive Plan 2040 – An overall 20-year vision and goals
- Blueprint Denver – An integrated land use and transportation plan
- Game Plan for a Healthy City – A parks and recreation plan
- Denver Moves: Transit – A first-ever local transit plan
- Denver Moves: Pedestrians & Trails – A sidewalks, street crossings and trails plan
Have questions about the plans?
We’ve been holding office hours all over the city! There are two events remaining:
Denveright office hours
Oct. 17, 3 to 6 p.m.
Harvey Park Recreation Center
2120 S. Tennyson Way
Oct. 24, 3 to 6 p.m.
Wellington Webb Municipal Building
201 W. Colfax Ave, Room 1.B.6